This sign warns both staff and the public of the dangers of using a lift in the event of a fire. During an emergency many people become panicked and may lose rationality. This sign reminds those people not to use the lift during a fire.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Caution - in the Event of Fire - Do Not Use this Lift
- Brand: ISO Compliant
- Product Code: 11
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 11213E, 11213H, 21213E, 21213H, 31213E, 41213E, 81213E, Fire, Action, Rigid, Plastic, SAV, Stickers, Label, Self, Adhesive, Vinyl, Photoluminescent, Ultra, Bright, Glow, in, the, Dark, Emergency, Escape, Quick, Fix,